Investor relations policy
SimCorp’s Investor Relations department handles the contact to investors and the press on issues related to the company’s shares.
In order to ensure that SimCorp’s stakeholders have access to corporate information on equal terms, news are released to NASDAQ Copenhagen A/S, the media, and on SimCorp’s web site, which offers the possibility to sign up for a subscription to SimCorp’s news service.
Please see SimCorp's Investor relations policy for the overall objectives for SimCorp's Investor Relations activities.
Articles of association
Adopted by the Company’s AGM held on 26 April 2016
Corporate governance guidelines
Principles for the overall management of SimCorp are embodied in the company's Corporate Governance Guidelines.
SimCorp has published "Corporate Governance Guidelines 2017" (updated February 24, 2017), in which the company's Board of Directors describes the overall Corporate Governance principles of SimCorp.
- Corporate Governance Guidelines for SimCorp 2016
- Corporate Governance Guidelines for SimCorp 2015
- Corporate Governance Guidelines for SimCorp 2014
- Corporate Governance Guidelines for SimCorp 2013
- Corporate Governance Guidelines for SimCorp 2012
- Corporate Governance Guidelines for SimCorp 2011
- Corporate Governance Guidelines for SimCorp 2010
Corporate social responsibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility in SimCorp 2016
- Corporate Social Responsibility in SimCorp 2015
- Corporate Social Responsibility in SimCorp 2014
- Corporate Social Responsibility in SimCorp 2013
- Corporate Social Responsibility in SimCorp 2012
- Corporate Social Responsibility in SimCorp 2011
- Corporate Social Responsibiltiy in SimCorp 2010
Guidelines for good business behavior
- Remuneration guidelines 2015
- Remuneration guidelines 2014
- Remuneration guidelines 2013
- Principles for remuneration and incentive policy
- Election regulation regarding employee-elected board members
Diversity action plans
- Diversity Action Plan 2016
- Diversity Action Plan 2015
- Diversity Action Plan 2014
- Diversity Action Plan 2013
SimCorp has a whistleblower policy in place which gives all SimCorp stakeholders the possibility of reporting any criminal actions or clear violations of SimCorp’s guidelines or policies that could damage SimCorp whether financially, reputationally, or in some other way. Any reports should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SimCorp has established a whistleblower system as a means of increasing focus on transparency. The whistleblower system allows employees, management, members of the Board of Directors of SimCorp, and other stakeholders of SimCorp (such as supplier representatives, clients, or SimCorp shareholders) who believe they have become aware of actions or omissions that could damage SimCorp whether financially, reputationally, or in some other way to pass on this information to a whistleblower e-mail account on email@example.com
The Board of Directors will appoint a representative of SimCorp to act as gatekeeper in respect of the whistleblower account. The Board of Directors is responsible for appointing a representative who possesses the professional qualifications and integrity in order to provide for a credible and reasonably independent administration of the whistleblower policy.
Any information received via the whistleblower system and which by the gatekeeper is not considered clearly un-founded will be passed on to the CEO and the Chairman of the Board of Directors who will then consider the appropriate measures. Reports and questions that are received via the whistleblower system are treated confidentially.
In order to (i) prevent passing on of information that is clearly unfounded; and (ii) to make sure that the receiver of the information is not personally involved in the matter in question, the Board of Directors shall instruct the gatekeeper to apply a criterion of materiality when determining which information is passed on, while at same time taking into account whom the information is intended for.