Our agile team of experienced programmers and testers is looking for a talented fintech programmer. You will implement support for simulations, execution, restriction testing of portfolios of advanced asset classes in our Front Office Modules and collaborate closely with clients and product owners to deliver our best-in-class asset management solution SimCorp Dimension. Our development division is a full-scale agile organisation following SAFe.
You will have diverse working days, participating in all parts of the development process including planning, design, development, test and maintenance. The respective code is based on C#. An important part of your role will be to interact with system architects, product owners, QA-analysts and other teams to ensure delivery of sound solutions.
We are looking for a person that is and has:
- Solid demonstrable experience with fintech programming
- Well-founded in trade life cycles of advanced financial products
- Well-founded in working with complex architectures
- Choosing the best suited language for prototyping
- Excellent C# skills, deep insight to the .net framework and object-orientated software design and Programming
- Solid understanding of programming best-practices, and always consider solution scalability and performance
Furthermore, we value that:
- You show initiative and suggest approaches to optimize solutions
- You can drive our applications towards a more modern architecture
- Experienced within development of new features and bug-fixes for current solutions
- Sharing of knowledge within your expertise is familiar to you
- You have experience with TeamCity, SonarCube, Grafana, VersionOne, VisualStudio/TFS, ReactiveExtensions, StatsD, Balsamiq or you might know even more relevant tools
- Maybe you are a user group member, and perhaps even contributor
Why join Simcorp?
We are here to deliver the best-in-class risk- and complexity-reducing asset management solution. You come to work at SimCorp because you want to create the very best experiences for our customers. You join us, because you want to be part of a company that is taking pride in reducing complexity for our clients and continuously strive to do things better and differently.
More about working at SimCorp
Please send us your application as soon as possible. We will process incoming applications continually. If you would like to know more about the position, please contact director Michael Stampe contact at +45 6161 8002.