Do you want to take the ownership of our product and make a difference for our users? Do you have a high interest in alternative investments, and do you have a proven track record of defining and aligning business requirements between developers and clients? Then you might be one of our Product Owners for our Product Division in Denmark or Germany or another location.
SimCorp Dimension® is one of the world’s leading investment management software systems used globally by international financial institutions and equity funds. SimCorp continuously enhance SimCorp Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trend.
Get an interesting position in our new agile team
The Product Owner position is located in the Alternative Investment ART in the Product Development Department forming part of SimCorp’s Product Division and comprising more than 400 employees in total. As a subject matter expert in Alternative Investments you will be part of a highly skilled scrum development team in Denmark or Germany that is responsible for developing our new Alternative Investment solution. You will be working in close cooperation with Product Managers, other Product Owners, our market units and clients in designing our new Alternative Investment solution.
Your tasks will include:
- Own (build, refine, maintain, and re-prioritize) the team backlog
- Aligning and defining the Alternative Investment product strategy as part of the Alternative Investment product management team
- Planning Program Increments in close cooperation with the Product Manager
- Drive user story creation, provide story elaboration, and prioritize according to value creation
- Be an expert and the “go-to” person on the functionality in the area you are responsible for
- Give solicit input on how to improve the functionality both internally and externally
- Run client workshops to gather client input on ongoing development
- Present and create buy-in for functionality both internally and externally
- Own the functional dialogue with clients
Around 30 travel days per year should be expected. We are open for applicants at other locations than Copenhagen or Germany. In that case 30% or more travel time should be expected.
You have 5+ years of experience with alternative investments in the investment management industry. You have strong communication skills at all levels, and the ability to work with various, often remote teams. You have drive and determination to deliver key priorities despite numerous obstacles and you have a good sense of humour.
And you have:
- Broad knowledge of the Alternative Investment market place and system vendors
- Experience with financial monitoring and modeling will be an advantage
- Experience with SimCorp Dimension will be an advantage
- A proven track-record as a Product Owner, business analyst, project, product or line manager within software development
- Experience with SAFe/agile practices will be an advantag
- Project management skills and a sense of ownership of the areas you are working with
- A creative and inquisitive mind, and the ability to simplify complex things
- An attention to details
- A master’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Finance or similar
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging job in an international company with an inspiring professional environment. SimCorp is a dynamic workplace with an informal atmosphere and good development possibilities (professionally as well as personally). We offer flexible working hours plus many social activities after work. As a new employee, you will, in addition to being assigned a coach, be enrolled in a comprehensive introduction program, and attend ‘SimCorp Dimension Academy’, where you will be introduced to our product SimCorp Dimension.
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Claudia Rosenhövel, Director – Development Manager, telephone +49 6172 92 40 15 or Lene Hays Thøgersen, Director – Development Manager telephone +45
3544 8905. Please describe your motivation behind your application for this position. We are looking forward to receiving your application and will be processing incoming applications continually.