Or are you an experienced product manager with expertise within system operations of enterprise software - if so, this is an exciting opportunity for you!
In SimCorp we are looking for a Product Manager, who can define and execute the product strategy for System Operation in SimCorp Dimension, in close cooperation with both product development and our clients.
System Operation consist of all the functionality that enables an efficient and cost effective operation of SimCorp Dimension. All business cases will be based on improving Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for our clients and SimCorps own ASP offer.
You will act as a key person in the SimCorp organization and responsible for one of the central areas in SimCorp Dimension, involving a high interaction with the other product management teams, developers, and clients. You will be responsible for the commercial success, the product roadmap, as well as client satisfaction for the System Operation solutions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identify and research new commercial opportunities within the System Operation area in the asset management industry.
- Research and monitor market trends and regulations based on interaction with our client base and SimCorp ASP operation.
- Maintain and enhance the current product strategy for our System Operation products.
- Provide overall roadmap and guidance for the development teams.
- Handle ongoing enhancement requests from clients.
- Support sale cases and implementation projects with expert knowledge when needed.
- Be the subject matter expert for System Operation across the SimCorp organization.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Wide and deep expert knowledge within System Operation for business critical administrative systems, ideally in the investment management industry.
- Experience with SimCorp Dimension will be an advantage – but not mandatory.
- Successful history of product management of enterprise software.
- Project management skills and a strong sense of ownership of the areas you are working with.
- Strong communication skills at all levels, and the ability to work with various, often remote teams.
- A creative and innovative mind, and the ability to simplify complex things.
- Drive and determination to deliver key priorities despite numerous obstacles.
- Direct interaction with SimCorp's clients is guaranteed and around 20 travel days per year should be expected. The optimal candidate would be based in Copenhagen, but could also be living in other European cities where SimCorp offices are located - which however, would increase the number of travel days to around 100 days per year, as the main development is done in Copenhagen and Kiev.
Product Management in SimCorp
Product Management is responsible for the overall product strategy and consists of both Product Managers responsible for strategy definition and execution, and Product Owners in the development teams being responsible for the requirements definition and the outcome from development.
Both Product Managers and Product Owners cooperate and work directly with development to secure the optimal product deliveries, with Market Units to support both the marketing, sales and service teams, and directly with clients to get input on the product strategy and product development.
SimCorp offers you
An interesting and challenging position in a Danish but internationally-oriented company with an exciting professional environment. SimCorp is a dynamic organization characterized by an open and direct atmosphere, great opportunities when it comes to professional and personal development, and an inspiring social environment with many activities after work.
As a new employee, you will, in addition to being assigned a coach, be enrolled in a comprehensive introduction program, and attend the 'SimCorp Academy', where you will be introduced to our product SimCorp Dimension.
Please send us your application as soon as possible, since we will process incoming applications continually. If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Product Portfolio Manager Jacob Goltermann on +45 35 44 88 00.