Anytime, anywhere access and self-service custom report delivery
SimCorp Coric Web Reporter delivers a self-service, online reporting portal that enables private wealth and institutional asset management firms to improve service, enrich client experience, increase loyalty, and reduce costs. The solution is used in combination with SimCorp Coric Client Communications.
Deliver best-in-class custom online reporting
Access to information and client self-service via online and mobile channels has become a way of life. SimCorp Coric Web Reporter enables leading investment management firms to respond by empowering their clients to view customized valuation reports and other client communications, whenever and however they want.
SimCorp Coric Web Reporter allows client services teams, relationship managers, and fund managers to:
- Design and build unlimited webpages or websites, in exactly the same way as a printed report page would be generated using SimCorp Coric Layout Builder
- Publish templates online or via a website, using the same data collation and modeling processes already in place for static paper-based output
- Automatically create pitchbooks and client meeting packs that incorporate client customizations
- Access and view client portfolios on-demand, via a PC, tablet device, or smartphone, via a high security multi-level authentication sequence
- Customize views including sorting, grouping, adding, and removing columns
- Sort and group table-based data, as well as output directly to Excel
- View user-defined date-ranged valuations
- View and download historical client reports from the archive
- Maintain preferences online
- Collaborate with fund managers, relationship managers, or clients via secure instant messaging
- Save spend on paper, consumables and couriers, which supports environmental policies too