Removing inefficiencies isn’t a choice but a necessity. Yet many investment managers still operate in a patchwork of single-purpose IT systems that aren’t connected, where data doesn’t flow freely and isn’t available in real time.
This patchwork of systems leads to:
- Increased time-to-market for new products
- Difficulty supporting regulatory changes
- Inability to record events in transaction life-cycle or support entire book of business
- Higher data reconciliation errors and inconsistencies
- Poor or inaccurate overview of exposure and positions
- Increased manual labor costs
It’s time to take action. It’s time to consolidate
At SimCorp, we believe that your IT infrastructure should give you agility, efficiency and control. With SimCorp Dimension, you can consolidate your investment management IT systems and ensure you achieve your growth ambitions – no matter where your business moves.
Consolidating your investment management systems means you can gain:
Get intra-day data and a holistic view of exposure and positions
Enable better decision-making through a single source of truth
Gain more flexibility in your operating model to adapt to market changes
Reduce manual workarounds and increase process efficiency
SimCorp Dimension offers you all these benefits and more. So, by simplifying your investment management systems, you can make your business fit for the future.