Are you up for a great challenge? Are you a developer by heart? Then come and join the FO (Front Office) Agile Release Train.
You will be a part of the SCRUM team consisting of developers and testers located in Kyiv. You are also expected to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark), and London (UK) through communities of practice to help more than 90 colleagues in enhancing and supporting core Back office areas of our product.
FO train is a part of Product Division, which is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe. You will be a member of a self-organized team consisting of developers, testers and business experts in Kyiv, Ukraine. The team is responsible for delivering functionality within the FO area. The respective code is based mainly on APL and C#. You will be involved in all stages of the development process following SCRUM framework, including:
- Developing core functionality to enhance the FO modules
- Maintaining the existing code base and supporting released versions
- Working with a team to reach the Definition of Done for pulled user stories
- Constantly learn and improve yourself, the team and our product
You will get a diverse working day, participating in all stages of the development lifecycle, including grooming of user stories, sketching technical solutions, coding, doing code reviews, writing unit tests and supporting our clients. Hence you will interact with testers, system architect, product owners and other teams to ensure the delivery of solid solutions. You also expect to collaborate with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark) and London (UK) through communities of practice.
For you to succeed in this role, you preferably possess the following professional skills:
- At least one year of practical programming experience in C#
- An educational background as a data scientist or a master's degree/Ph.D. in computer sciences, engineering, physics, mathematics, finance
- Ability to work with and develop a complex architecture, front and back-end
You see yourself as a person with:
- A strong sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail, and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
- Highly developed collaboration skills, valuing team goals over personal achievements
- Curiosity, ability and willingness to apply broad knowledge in different areas and constantly learn new things, such as specific business domain knowledge or new programming language
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp, we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset - and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?