SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a Senior Accounting Manager to lead the accounting team in DACH region.
Responsibility and role:
The Senior Manager Accounting & Compliance DACH is a key role within SimCorp’s EMEA operations and has full accounting ownership of 6 legal entities within the region eg. Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Luxembourg
We are in a period of rapid growth where the increasing complexity and size of our sales, across international borders, requires a keen eye for detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and strong relevant experience of local taxes and compliance.
In return, you will enjoy the satisfaction of partnering a successful, industry leading management team in a company that values its employees and encourages development.
You will lead a team in Bad Homburg, Vienna and India who are all dedicated, committed and enjoy their work.
• Ownership of all accounting and reporting activities in local GAAP as well as IFRS
• Year-end statutory accounting and tax
• Monthly and quarterly reporting to group finance, including quarterly tax reporting
• Oversight of bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
• Transfer pricing
• Responsibility for administration and preparation of financial statements
• Lead contact with clients on accountancy matters and liaising with third parties
• Lead the continuous improvement of the finance department
• Manage and mentor the local Finance Team (with full line-management responsibility)
• Proven accounting experience in a leadership role with a similar level of responsibility. Ideally from a consultancy/software company/professional services organization.
• Strong IFRS knowledge
• Prepare local reporting and taxes
• Support locals tax audits
• Team management/leadership experience valued highly
• Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines, while maintaining close attention to detail
• Constant focus on quality and client service
• Excellent team player, ability to fit into the Finance team as well as the wider company
• Good communication skills
• Qualified accountant eg. Bilanzbuchhalter
• University degree in accounting, finance or equivalent will be nice to have but not mandatory
• Experience with accounting systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Workday
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you are interested please do apply online and we will be in touch within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any specific questions please reach out to Azeta GUITI Talent Acquisition Partner, on email@example.com