Head of Finance Transformation
SimCorp has embarked on a large enterprise-wide change journey, and we are looking to hire a Head of Finance Transformation to drive and help embed new processes and procedures into our Global Finance Division whilst ensuring we get the most value out of our new global ERP solution (Workday).
As a Head of Finance Transformation you will be reporting directly to our Group CFO located in Copenhagen. Your role will be two-fold: one part will be lead the transformation of Finance. This involves globalizing and aligning the global Finance processes and organizations. The other part of the role will be to act as the CFO’s representative in our global ERP Implementation and associated programs.
The Head of Finance Transformation will be pivotal in implementing a new global ERP system and securing adoption. We are going live with the first countries in Q1 2021. The person must have the ability to deliver strong results in a matrix organization with a positive influential style.
- Drive changes and implement projects on behalf of the Group CFO, such as: finance transformational workstreams and efficiency initiatives
- Be the key driver for finance process optimization, improvements and alignment globally in close connection with regional Finance Leads and Group Finance colleagues
- Take a lead role in implementation of a new Finance ERP globally (Workday)
- Explore and deliver efficiencies utilizing our new global ERP solution
- Be a strong part of the Finance Leadership team
- Collaborate with colleagues from Finance and the entire SimCorp organisation to drive projects and workstreams to completion
- Assist in developing and implementing the future global finance structure
- 10+ years of commercial finance experience with experience conducting change management activities across Financial Accounting, Payroll, Expense Management etc.
- Proven project management and change management skills, with the ability to navigate in a complex organisation and stakeholder landscape
- Proven experience implementing and ensuring best practice around financial ERP usage
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to draw insights and leverage these to drive changes
- A relevant educational background within finance or a related field at the Master’s level
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Michael Paterson (Global Recruitment - 00447738446909. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.