Inside Sales Consultant – SimCorp
SimCorp develops, sells and delivers award-winning software solutions to the financial sector that mitigate risk, enable growth and cut costs. We have three product lines: SimCorp Gain, SimCorp Dimension and SimCorp Coric.
- SimCorp Gain SimCorp’s Enterprise Data Management solutions help you to maximize operational efficiency, reduce costs, achieve compliance and become more agile.
- SimCorp Dimension SimCorp’s portfolio management software gives you real-time investment management analytics and data to help improve decision making. From front to back, our product portfolio delivers the resources you need to manage and optimize your investment performance and increase your operational agility.
- SimCorp Coric The SimCorp Coric platform helps investment managers communicate better with their clients. It gathers data from multiple sources and seamlessly delivers it through the distribution channels your clients now expect.
The solutions can be delivered as a fully integrated, Front to Back investment management system or can be delivered individually to meet specific sections of the value chain.
Listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen, SimCorp is a global company, regionally covering all of Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.simcorp.com
The Inside Sales Consultant reports to the Global Head of Inside Sales and works closely with the sales, pre-sales and marketing teams.
The primary responsibility is to perform discovery on target prospects in order to identify new business opportunities for the sales team. This person will be responsible for qualifying new prospects primarily by phone, social media and email.
We are looking for a team player with high-energy who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. Success of the role will be measured by prospect pipeline development in support of new business.
To discover and qualify opportunities for sales team to pursue in target accounts, the Inside Sales Consultant:
- Performs account discovery based on ideal prospect profile criteria and documents the resulting account intelligence in prescribed sales tools.
- Screens, qualifies and nurtures inbound marketing leads using SimCorp’s sales best practices.
- Effectively initiates communication via the phone, email and interacts with relevant stakeholders.
- Provides product and solution information to prospect, keeps up-to-date on knowledge of the industry, as well as competitive position of company.
- Build relationships through prospecting and marketing lead follow up.
- Manages target recruitment for SimCorp marketing events and other campaigns to nurture prospect and client interest.
You contribute to the teamwork by:
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing staff to ensure that a consistent message is communicated to our prospects and/or business partners.
- Providing feedback on marketing campaigns based on information gathered, to help shape campaign.
- Supporting sales with appointment setting.
- Entering leads, contacts and maintaining account information in Salesforce.com in a timely fashion.
- Identifying prospect buying intent using SimCorp’s digital platforms to analyze engagement with SimCorp content and campaigns.
- Building a pipeline of BANT (Budget, Authority, Need and Timeline) qualified leads
- Converting BANT leads to Sales Qualified Opportunities
- Supporting sales with appointment setting and nurturing of opportunities for sales funnel
And to perform at a high level - expected to:
- Learn and effectively utilizes SimCorp selling concepts and techniques.
- Develop and maintain solid knowledge of SimCorp Coric, our product offerings, and solution features/benefits
We are looking for a born “go-getter” with excellent oral and written communication skills and techniques.
This person should be able to identify target stakeholders using online channels. Moreover:
- Have successful relevant work experience (3-5 years) in a similar position either at a capital markets firm or at a software solutions provider servicing the buy-side market.
- Understand capital markets, investment operations and portfolio management systems via studies or a first professional experience. A knowledge of SimCorp products and services is a distinct advantage.
- Able to make high volume of phone calls and sell ideas and concepts that leads to prospect/client engagements.
- Knowledge of phone, email and conversation techniques needed to identify the person in a company responsible for a specific initiative or business unit.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent business writing, communication, and telephone skills
- Must be a team player and goal-oriented individual
- Excellent research skills using online channels such as corporate websites and LinkedIn to identify target stakeholders in prospect and client accounts.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must exhibit ability to effectively interface with all types of people
- Experience maintaining client/prospect data in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume team environment
- Ability to effectively manage high-volume workload so as to meet or exceed individual and team goals and objectives