SimCorp develops, implements and maintains a software for the management of shares, funds and derivatives. Our standard software system SimCorp Dimension covers the whole workflow for the investment management of banks, asset managers and insurance companies.
More than 180 financial institutions all over the world use our software. As a global player we are continuously expanding our market-leading position. The basis for our complex software is excellent know-how and a very good understanding of the requirements of our customers.
If you want to contribute to our success and develop in a professional environment - grow with us!
Your main mission will consist in supporting the implementation of the Front Office modules at our clients : Order and portfolio management, investment structures, compliance rules.
You will participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, training working closely with the Implementation team of SimCorp.
Your experience gained on the software package will enable you to widen your fields of interventions on other subjects covered by the solution (Risk, Middle, Accounting).
The tasks and responsibilities
- You conduct workshops to explore client requirements working with clients and SimCorp's team to help capture, define and suggest the most adapted solutions of configuration of the software
- You assist Simcorp's clients to model their business processes within Dimension
- You set up prototypes to verify requirements;You support the client with the testing of functionality
- You perform configuration hand-over to the client;You participate to implementation project meetings
- You escalate critical information/issues to your management;Depending on the size of the team project, you might mentor junior consultants You advise on process improvements through better use of Dimension
- You're responsible to improve and document best practices for implementations
- You constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business in order to ensure that clients gets the optimal configuration and workflow
- Graduate from of an engineering or trade school, or Master degree specialized in finance with good understanding of the different financial instrument
- You have an experience of at least 3 years in Investment Management companies and you are experienced with the different asset classes (equity, fixed income, OTC products, derivatives CDS, exotic...)
- Ability to manage missions with the required autonomy
- A proven ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results
- Ability to prioritize tasks, to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Excellent team-working skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Although the missions are mainly in Paris region, a flexibility to travel is required
An exciting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional company. We have an informal way of communicating, while taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team-spirit and humor.
You start with a 4 month's introduction program including 3 weeks at the SimCorp Dimension Academy (product and finance training in Copenhagen). Your range of tasks and the perspectives for development are manifold and are complemented by a comprehensive course program.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Apply directly online !