As a Pre-Sales, you works closely with the sales team to drive and manage the evaluation phase of the sales process. You’re the key advisor on a both technical and functional levels and main product advocate in front of Asset Managers customers and prospects. Your primary area of expertise covers front and middle office (portfolio management, pre- and post-trade compliance, order and trade execution and processing, reconciliation, NAV validation).
- Deliver high quality responses to prospective client RFI’s (request for information) and RFP’s (request for proposal
- Analyze prospects’ requirements, proposing pragmatic solutions in relation to the software and services offered by SimCorp
- Actively participate in the road map definition by specifying enhancements in line with the clients’ requests
- Prepare and delivering SimCorp Dimension detailed and high skilled presentations
- Contribute to SimCorp Dimension workshops carried out during the sales process
- Ensure detailed knowledge transfer from the sales process to the implementation team following a success
- Gain an overall knowledge of all modules of SimCorp Dimension from front to back-office
- Develop a recognized expertise in target functionalities of the solution
- Relevant experience of SimCorp Dimension in the area of front and/or middle office
- Familiar with all types of financial instruments : from vanilla securities and derivatives to complex structured instruments (static data, trade life cycle, valuation)
- Fluent in French & strong oral and written English skills
- Methodical, hardworking, autonomous, enthusiastic and an ability to work well under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Great empathy and strengths in working with clients as well as internal and external partners
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and a solution focused attitude
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Although the missions are mainly in Paris region, a flexibility to travel is required
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities.
As a new employee, you will enjoy a 4-months on-boarding program, including 3 weeks training at our global SimCorp Dimension Academy, as well as mentoring from an experienced ‘buddy’. You will work in a friendly, open and dynamic environment where knowledge-sharing and learning from our collective business challenges is essential. We meet often to discuss our business goals and celebrate our successes. We also organize regular social “Sim” activities around sports, wellness, charity and teambuilding.
What better place to develop and build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Apply directly online !