The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Head of Marketing in the delivery of successful marketing campaigns and collateral to the Southern European market in line with the corporate strategy and objectives of SimCorp.
You will work in a friendly, open and dynamic environment where knowledge-sharing and learning from our collective business challenges is essential. We meet often to discuss our business goals and celebrate our successes. We also organize regular social “Sim” activities around sports, wellness, charity and teambuilding.
In collaboration with the Head of marketing and the corporate marketing team in CPH, you will help with the organization of SimCorp's hosted events or participation in external tradeshows including:
- Event planning, arrangement of logistics, liaison with event organisers,
- Work on the design elements and branding
- Set-up pre-event e-mailing campaigns
- Calculate the event ROI (Return on Investment)
- Support the execution of the marketing campaigns by using marketing automation tools (Salesforce.com and Pardot)
- Assisting with market analysis, including sourcing, collection and collation of market data.
- Get a political map per targeted prospect account
- Lobbying with local industry associations in Italy/Spain to get information on investment management industry trends
- Support in promoting the marketing activities on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Graduate calibre preferably with a degree in marketing or other related discipline
- Confident, self motivated and creative individual who can work under their own initiative, and successfully influence others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Language (English + Italian or Spanish)
- Good planning and priority management
- Interest in finance / Asset management is a plus
Why Join SimCorp?
SimCorp provides integrated, best-in-class investment management solutions to the world’s leading asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers and sovereign wealth funds. As a global company with more than 170 financial institutions all over the world using, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position.
SimCorp Southern Europe a fully owned subsidiary of SimCorp, responsible for sales, implementation and support of SimCorp Dimension within France, Italy and Spain. During the past years, SimCorp Southern Europe has experienced extremely strong growth in market share, revenues and profits, thus creating many excellent opportunities and rewards for its employees.
Founded in 1971 and headquartered in Denmark, SimCorp has subsidiaries throughout the Nordic region as well as in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore and the USA. SimCorp has approximately 1300 employees and is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
Further details of SimCorp can be found on our website www.simcorp.com.