You will participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, training working closely with the Implementation team of SimCorp.
This job will give you a unique opportunity to build up your knowledge on the buy-side industry and on our solution.
- You conduct workshops to explore client requirements working with clients and SimCorp’s team to help capture, define and suggest the most adapted solutions of configuration of the software;
- You assist Simcorp’s clients to model their business processes within Dimension
- You set up prototypes to verify requirements;
- You support the client with the testing of functionality;
- You perform configuration hand-over to the client;
- You participate to implementation project meetings;
- You escalate critical information/issues to your management;
- You advise on process improvements through better use of Dimension;
- You contribute to improve and document best practices for implementations;
- Graduate from of an engineering or trade school, or Master degree specialized in finance;
- A professional experience at an asset manager or a consultancy company, etc.;
- Ability to manage missions with the required autonomy;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, to ensure deadlines are achieved;
- Excellent team-working skills;
- Fluent in Spanish and English; French much appreciated
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp is a leading provider of highly specialized software and financial know-how for the financial sector: asset managers, insurances companies. The SimCorp system, SimCorp Dimension, is sold, implemented and supported by our consultants team.
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities.
As a new employee, you will enjoy a 4-months on-boarding program, including 3 weeks training at our global SimCorp Dimension Academy, as well as mentoring from an experienced ‘buddy’. You will work in a friendly, open and dynamic environment where knowledge-sharing and learning from our collective business challenges is essential.
What better place to developand build a successful career?
If you are interested in this role, please contact Justine Bienvenu, HR Consultant (email@example.com)