At SimCorp we develop, sell and deliver award-winning software solutions to the financial sector.
We are looking for Test Analysts to join the growing SimCorp Coric Test and Documentation team based in Wolverhampton (UK). SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms.
Working as part of a friendly and knowledgeable team, the successful candidate will be responsible for manual testing on existing and new functionality as part of the core product development cycle following an iterative style methodology. They will also support the team, as the Web based offering evolves, to incorporate automated functional and non-functional testing.
The Test and Documentation team work closely together with SimCorp Coric’s software development, sales, marketing and professional services teams situated in London and Boston (USA).
- Undertake test scoping, estimation, scripting and execution of work items in a complex application suite.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure effective test coverage and defect resolution.
- Work closely with other areas of the wider business to understand functionality to produce effective test script coverage.
- Accurate defect management – take ownership of testing defects raised.
- Creation and maintenance of test documentation.
- Proactively manage own workload.
- Responsible for test environments, installs and any 3rd party applications required to run applications.
- Occasional involvement in client facing projects.
- Proven skills and experience from a full-time testing role, ideally in a Software House environment, working on complex systems.
- Strong experience of manual functional testing.
- Experience of using automated testing for both desktop and browser based applications (this will ideally include non-functional as well as functional).
- Familiar with SQL able to write basic scripts to create and manipulate data.
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize work and can work unsupervised to meet deadlines and deal with changing priorities.
- Flexible attitude and ability to work with minimal written documentation.
- Understanding of the full development life cycle.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
For more information about SimCorp Coric visit www.simcorp.com/coric
To discuss this role and careers at SimCorp with a member of the recruitment team, please apply with your CV online. Feel free to send any questions to Careers.Coric@simcorp.com