At SimCorp we develop, sell and deliver award-winning software solutions to the financial sector.
We are looking for mid-to-senior .NET Developers to join the growing SimCorp Coric development team based in Wolverhampton (UK). SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms.
Working as part of a friendly and knowledgeable development team, the successful candidate will work on a variety of new and existing projects, allowing involvement in the full development lifecycle, from conception through to completion.
The development team work closely together with SimCorp Coric’s sales, marketing and professional services teams situated in London and Boston (USA).
- Developing and programming the SimCorp Coric Client Communications software product.
- Assisting in solving problems for clients, which have been escalated to the Development team.
- Working with the Testing team, on test specifications and bug fixing.
- Demonstrable understanding of Object Oriented Design/Programming in a .NET environment.
- Experience working with SQL Server (ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc).
- Demonstrable understanding and commercial experience with function rich MVC web applications.
- A logical thinker with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Methodical, adaptable individual able to work equally well in both R&D and Support streams.
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize work, and to work unsupervised to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
For more information about SimCorp Coric visit www.simcorp.com/coric
To discuss this role and careers at SimCorp with a member of the recruitment team, please apply with your CV online. Feel free to send any questions to Careers.Coric@simcorp.com