SimCorp provides integrated, best-in-class investment management solutions to the world’s leading asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers and sovereign wealth funds. As a global company with more than 180 financial institutions all over the world using, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position.
SimCorp Southern Europe a fully owned subsidiary of SimCorp, responsible for sales, implementation and support of SimCorp Dimension within France, Italy and Spain. During the past years, SimCorp Southern Europe has experienced extremely strong-growth in market share, revenues and profits, thus creating many excellent opportunities and rewards for its employees.
To develop Italian market, we are seeking an experienced, highly driven and successful Business Developer to drive business growth and revenue through SimCorp Dimension sales licenses to Asset Managers in Italy.
- Chase new clients: Asset Managers in Italy;
- After having identify prospects:
- Understand prospects business drivers;
- Generate a growing pipeline of sales opportunities to meet individual sales target;
- Elaborate the right functional response;
- Manage the sales process;
- Close deals in accordance to company policy
- Proactively support sales and marketing campaigns as defined by the global and regional marketing functions;
- Develop and maintain internal relations with senior management, sales and technical pre-sales;
- Maintain and update accurate information in Salesforce ensuring quality and up-to-date reporting of pipeline management and sales forecasts
- Degree in economics, finance, mathematics or equivalent
- Experiences in business development from the Financial services industry – ideally in the sale of software and/or technology solutions to the investment management sector
- Proven experience and success in territory development
- Proven track record of relevant achievement in sales
- Ability to identify market trends that may have an impact on sales
- Strong negotiating skills, persuasive with strong influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and vebal communication skills, and confident, yet polished and professional, telephone manner
- Proven skills in end-to-end sales cycle and building relationships
- Fluent in Italian and English, French is a plus
- Desirable: Salesforce know how
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities.
As a new employee, you will enjoy a 4-months on-boarding program, including 3 weeks training at our global SimCorp Dimension Academy, as well as mentoring from an experienced ‘buddy’. You will work in a friendly, open and dynamic environment where knowledge-sharing and learning from our collective business challenges is essential. We meet often to discuss our business goals and celebrate our successes. We also organize regular social “Sim” activities around sports, wellness, charity and teambuilding.
What better place to developand build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Apply directly online and send us your applicaton/CV in PDF.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.