For more than 40 years, SimCorp has been developing and deploying, SimCorp Dimension, our world class front to back investment management solution. Each year, we invest more than 20% of our revenue into R&D, ensuring that our solution is capable of supporting clients key requirements. Dimension is a fully integrated single platform solution that is agile and flexible.
Our North American Consulting Services team provides world class configuration and implementation services of SimCorp Dimension coupled with industry and functional expertise. Our Consulting Services team within North America is our largest, and is vital to insuring we deliver maximum value to Dimension's more than 16,000 daily users and to serving the more than $19 Trillion managed by our solutions.
The Project Manager we seek, will be responsible for the leadership and management of a team of consulting professionals in SimCorp North America. Core responsibilities will be providing project leadership of discrete implementations of SimCorp Dimension, continued development of thought leadership and around project management best practices.
Further details of SimCorp can be found on our website www.simcorp.com.
SimCorp USA Inc. is looking for a high caliber Project Manager to work with clients on projects in the US or Canada advising on the complexities of implementing the Investment Management Software SimCorp Dimension at asset managers, fund managers and pension plans. This is a senior role which will be instrumental in growing a successful business.
Project Managers will mainly work with steering SimCorp Dimension projects at customer sites according to internal procedures. They will work with the implementation team and ensure that the configuration is of high quality, within budget parameters and completed on time. Project Managers are also integral in identifying additional sales opportunities within existing client projects.
SimCorp's internal education program will give Project Managers a unique opportunity for personal development and to gain in-depth knowledge over a broad range of areas within the Investment Management Industry; as well as 'hands-on' project management experience with a world class Asset Management system.
- Manage and control the project plan and remain within budget
- Resolve technical issues on site
- Delegate tasks to team members both on the customer side and within SimCorp
- Review and ensure the quality of the configuration
- Coordinate various resources
- Prepare steering board meetings
- Lead the project team and manage difficult situations to effective resolutions
- Develop and maintain a solid professional relationship with client
- Identify potential sales opportunities and liaise accordingly with Account Management
- Ensure that all internal procedures are followed and applied
- Perform various implementation tasks such as configuring SimCorp Dimension, analyzing work flow, training customer team members, testing enhancements, and assisting with overall client service
- Coordinate smooth transition to Customer Services
- Degree Economics / Finance or related
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a lead role implementing financial business software products
- Must be PMI certified with a minimum of 5 years subsequent experience in a lead role implementing financial business software products
- Excellent communication skills and exemplary client relations ability
- Knowledge of asset management and securities industry practices a plus
- Knowledge of SimCorp Dimension implementation process a plus
- Agile experience or certification a plus
- Maintain internal financial reporting related to project assignments
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Adam Christian via email at Adam.Christian@simcorp.com. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.