SimCorp North America is seeking a Head of Communications for North America. The position will report to SimCorp's Head of Marketing for North America. At SimCorp, you will work closely with subject matter experts across the enterprise and act in close partnership with each of our commercial teams. We are seeking an industry thought leader to develop and implement content that drives awareness and new business opportunities for SimCorp in the US and Canada.
This role is responsible for developing all strategic communications for SimCorp North America, primarily for demand generation programs, internal communications and other communication vehicles. Our teams are all about actionable outcomes, and this position is no different. Marketing and Communications is responsible for driving pipeline and business development.
The best candidate for the position would be one who embraces the importance of audience centric content that supports demand generation programs for pipeline building and prospect engagement.
- Develop internal and external communication plans which establish the relevance of SimCorp's solutions for prospect/customer strategic outcomes
- Develop a deep understanding of SimCorp's target universe in North America to create timely and relevant content in support of demand generation and pipeline building programs
- Manage SimCorp North America's thought leadership program which includes industry surveys, webinars, boardroom style discussions, blogs, etc.
- Ongoing measurement of content relevancy in demand generation programs
- Drive results in a team environment, leveraging effective partnerships within marketing and cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to focus on audience centricity with concise and impactful communications
- Familiarity with applying account-based marketing principles in support of targeted prospect engagement
- Ability to partner with creative/design teams to optimally package content
- Familiarity with key issues in the North American insurance, pension and asset management buy-side industry segments
- Experience working effectively within cross-organizational and cross-cultural teams
- A university degree with specialization in marketing, communications or English language
- 15-20 years of progressive experience in communications
- Excellent work ethic that embodies commitment to pipeline goal achievement, collaboration and dedication
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Adam Christian Adam.Christian@Simcorp.com. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.