We are looking for a Senior Presales Consultant that will work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to analyze the client need and requirements, and provide high quality Front Office demos to prospective clients. The Senior Presales Consultant is a trusted advisor to prospects, helping them make optimal decisions about their Front Office solution design. The role involves the ability to effectively communicate our value proposition to senior decision makers.
- Analyze the prospect's requirements and translate into solutions
- Capture all buying issues in our standard sales methodology
- Identify potential gaps in the system and provide feedback to Product Division
- Use the discovery process to identify strong differentiators against competitors
Demos and POCs
- Deliver SimCorp Dimension presentations, workshops, and proof-of-concepts, ensuring high quality and effectively impacting prospect's decision path
- Articulately communicate the benefits and value of SimCorp's integrated Front Office solution
- Improve standard demo content and infrastructure
- Collect prospect feedback and share with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate detailed knowledge transfer from the sales process to Professional Services
- Obtain a thorough understanding of SimCorp's sales model and relevant processes, and apply them in sales cases
SimCorp Dimension Knowledge
- Maintain knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio
- Develop knowledge outside current area of expertise
- Translate commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into tailored messages to prospect audiences
- Degree within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or EngineeringMinimum of 5 years of Front Office experience with a software firm or at an asset manager
- Detailed knowledge of most of the following areas:
- Portfolio Management
- Trade entry and pre-trade analysis
- Trading and Sales client management
- Risk management and performance measurement
- Pricing and Valuation practices
- Expert level of knowledge of SimCorp Dimension implementation process preferred
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Kevin Brown at Kevin.Brown@simcorp.com. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent though our system will be processed.