Developing and enabling cloud solutions is an important strategic focus area for SimCorp. Right now, we are looking for a key player to further develop and drive the cloud strategy for our investment management solution, SimCorp Dimension. This includes enabling SimCorp Dimension for cloud hosting and delivering new cloud native solutions within several new sub-brands.
As Product Manager for Cloud, you will be in a role that receives much attention and high priority across the company, and you get the opportunity to significantly influence the future deployment of a solution that is used by more than 40% of the world's largest investment management firms.
At SimCorp, we follow SAFe agile development, and our development organization counts approximately 550 employees across four global development sites internationally, forming eight Agile Release Trains (ARTs) with four to ten scrum teams per ART. You will be part of Global Product Management, involved in Technology ART product development.
As Product Manager for Cloud, you will be responsible for one of our central development areas and have high interaction with the other product management teams, developers, market units, and directly with clients to get input for the product strategy and product development. You will be the subject matter expert on cloud and related technology issues, and will be measured on the commercial success, the product roadmap, and ultimately the client satisfaction of our cloud solutions.
A key task for you will be to define a transition path for a hybrid solution for all current clients and define the future cloud ecosystem to attract new clients and exploit new possibilities with cloud technology, e.g. improve usability, scalability, transparency, lower cost of operation, and reduced operational risk.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute the product strategy for the cloud
- Create the high-level product execution plan for cloud migrations and transformations
- Communicate the cloud strategy to clients and prospects
- Drive client engagement at user groups meetings, technical seminars etc.
- Maintain and enhance the current product strategy for our technology stack roadmap
- Support pre-sale, sale cases and implementation projects with expert knowledge
You should expect around 20 travel days per year.
To be an ideal candidate for the position, you should have:
- Relevant experience with cloud products or cloud enablement projects
- Track record from technical product management
- Comprehensive knowledge with development of enterprise software systems
- A creative and innovative mind, and the ability to simplify complex matters
- Ability to navigate various levels of abstraction to engage effectively with all stakeholders
- Drive and determination to deliver key priorities despite obstacles
- Experience with enterprise architecture and agile development
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Product Portfolio Manager Jacob Goltermann on +45 35 44 88 00. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent though our system will be processed.