Do you have the drive and the skills to be a high-performing Junior Business Consultant - Customer Service? Are you interested in problem solving at the interplay between technology and financial markets? Then you might be our new Junior Business Consultant .
SimCorp France is recruiting a Junior Business Consultants to join its Customer Service.
As a SimCorp Consultant for the Customer Service you are part of a team made of experienced business consultants, aiming at optimizing the experience of our clients with SimCorp Dimension.
- You actively support client using SimCorp Dimension: accompanying clients in their day-to-day usage of the platform, answering their enquiries in a timely manner.
- You build and share your expertise on SimCorp Dimension with the client: advising our customers and proposing ad-hoc solutions based on best practices in the buy-side industry.
- You foster clients evolutions on the platform: raising enhancement requests to SimCorp headquarters in Copenhagen, testing and validating them, training client business users on these modules
You have excellent analytical skills and a strong ability to think abstractly. When others have already given up you get going and solve the "puzzle". As a team player you appreciate team accomplishments over personal accomplishments. These are the requirements
- A master degree in Economics, Management, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics (ideally combined with Economics)
- A first experience at custodian, a bank, an asset manager, an insurer, a consultancy company, a Finance solution vendor is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including excellent listening skills
- Speak fluently English and French, Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Enthusiastic, committed and result-oriented
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities.
As a new employee, you will enjoy a 4-months on-boarding program, including 3 weeks training at our global SimCorp Dimension Academy, as well as mentoring from an experienced ‘buddy’. You will work in a friendly, open and dynamic environment where knowledge-sharing and learning from our collective business challenges is essential. We meet often to discuss our business goals and celebrate our successes. We also organize regular social “Sim” activities around sports, wellness, charity and teambuilding.
What better place to developand build a successful career?
More about www.simcorp.com
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Apply directly online !