Environments, quality control, deployment and software configuration management
The Tools Team serves as an internal technical advisor and knowledge base for application developers, and has the required in-depth technical knowledge and insight. In our daily work, we use a multitude of tools and technologies such as Visual Studio, C#, Dyalog APL, GitHub Enterprise, Team Foundation Server, TeamCity, Cake Build, Artifactory, Octopus Deploy, Oracle, PL/SQL within the areas of development environments, development tools, build, unit test, product deployment and software configuration management.
Your most important tasks will be:
- Ensuring that our development environments are automated and scale to fit 300+ developers using a modern tool stack.
- Expanding, improving, integrating and operating the tools used for continuous integration and continuous delivery, and configuration management.
- Strengthening and maintaining the technical and professional knowledge in the group and contributing to the development of the quality of the product.
We expect that you hold minimum a master’s or specialist degree in computer science or software engineering. You are an experienced developer with extensive knowledge of development tools, unit test and software configuration management – a true software engineer. In addition, the ideal candidate will:
- Have at least five years of experience as a developer
- Have experience with functional and object-oriented languages and their tool stack
- Have experience setting up continuous integration/continuous deployment for large-scale software systems
- Be willing to share knowledge within his/her expertise
- Be willing to support the existing tool stack
- Show initiative and suggest approaches to optimize solutions
- Have at least intermediate level of written and spoken English
As a person, you possess the drive and interest in converting complex problems into code and working solutions. You are passionate about your work, have a high-quality mind-set and take pride in delivering good results.
Why join SimCorp?
We are here to deliver the best-in-class risk- and complexity-reducing asset management solution. You join us, because you want to be part of a company that is taking pride in reducing complexity for our clients and continuously strive to do things better and differently.
As new employee, you will be enrolled in our comprehensive introduction program and attend the 'SimCorp Academy', an introduction to SimCorp Dimension. We offer official employment, competitive salary, corporate education and certification, medical insurance, language courses and more.
Please send us your application as soon as possible. We will process incoming applications continually.