And do you want to work for one of the leading financial software companies? If yes, then you could be our new Sales Manager for Luxembourg area.
SimCorp is a leading provider of highly specialized software and expertise for the investment industry. Established in 1971, with more than 1,400 employees, SimCorp is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen A/S. SimCorp enables global investment management organization to mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable growth through development and implementation of its integrated and market-leading financial software solution SimCorp Dimension. SimCorp is headquartered in Copenhagen with subsidiaries and branches represented worldwide.
As a global company with more than 170 clients, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with a product that helps customers perform the many tasks needed to stay ahead in today's international financial markets.
SimCorp is looking for a Sales Manager to join our Sales and Marketing Team in Northern Europe with specific focus on the Luxembourg market. The Sales Manager is responsible for selling the complete Asset Management Cycle, ranging from portfolio management and decision-making tools in the front office, through trading and settlement to the back office where SimCorp Dimension manages the position keeping, fund administration and accounting. The middle office functions including performance measurement and attribution, risk management and compliance will also form part of the sales process.
- Identifying and qualifying leads, whilst generating a growing pipeline of sales opportunities, to meet individual sales targets.
- Managing qualified sales opportunities, and coordinating the entire sales process, whilst working as part of a team to efficiently utilize and deploy company resources.
- Communicating all key information throughout the sales process, using salesforce and other relevant tools, so that management and colleagues throughout the company have accurate and timely information for decision making and ensure optimal contributions to the sales process.
- Demonstrating drive, ambition and motivation with acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Organizing and facilitating system presentations, workshops, and proof of concepts in co-operation with the pre-sales team.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, responses to tenders, contracts and any further required documentation whilst following SimCorp protocols and sign off.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the Asset Management and Financial Markets, and demonstrating an appreciation of the clients' requirements including their Return On Investment objectives
- Remain astute to market trends, and competitor activity to help SimCorp maintain competitive advantage
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Having a business network within Luxembourg area will be highly regarded.
- Proven successful track record in large solution-based sales, repeatedly meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to qualify opportunities, analyze clients' needs and identify a sales strategy for each qualified opportunity
- Experience of taking an identified client opportunity through a structured sales cycle.
- Detailed understanding of the Asset Management and Financial Services Industry.
- Ability to sell a concept as well as a solution.
- Excellent customer relationship skills, with the ability to focus on and understand customer requirements within the context of SimCorp's solution.
- Ability to cooperate and work collaboratively with colleagues and customers to reach solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Karel Tant at telephone +32 498 866610. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.