SimCorp Ltd are currently recruitng a Regional Marketing Manager - UK/I/ME. Reporting to the Managing Director, this individual will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for SimCorp products and services to generate quality sales leads for the UK/I/ ME region.
Managing a Senior Marketing Consultant and an Inside Sales Consultant, this role is critical to extend SimCorp's pipeline and accelerate the sales and revenue growth. The successful candidate will understand best practices and processes for lead management.
The Regional Marketing Manager will work closely with the UK/I/ME Sales team to accomplish lead generation, inbound and outbound campaign management goals, and evaluate results monthly to ensure that objectives are met in line with the global and local marketing strategy.
- Directs the development of company marketing programs for the UK/I/ME region.
- Works in close collaboration with the global marketing team ensuring global marketing strategies and plans are aligned with regional requirements.
- Works closely with the Managing Director and VP Sales & Marketing to identify and agree target markets relevant to SimCorp's product and service offerings.
- Develops regional marketing plans in accordance with agreed regional target markets ensuring alignment with the global marketing strategy.
- Responsible for assessment of existing markets, campaigns, events and other marketing services including coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launches.
- Marketing activities will include a range of marketing tactics for through the line marketing.
- Ensures all regional marketing investments can be measured against agreed objectives.
- Analyse and report on results of campaigns and other lead generation programs.
- Provides project leadership and works directly on projects as group or department needs dictate.
- Stay abreast of best practices, emerging trends, industry standards and legal requirements associated with lead generation, email and direct marketing within the UK/I/ME.
- Create content for customer, partners and prospect communications.
- Selects, develops and evaluates marketing and inside sales professionals to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Builds relationships with partners and works with them to develop and drive effective marketing initiatives and events to generate opportunities.
- Works with the global marketing team on programs, systems and processes and implements in the UK/I/ME region.
- Ensures that projects are completed on time and within budget following established procedures and schedules.
- Exercises independent judgment in marketing project development, implementation, and support.
- Communicates and/or presents group or department activities to SimCorp employees, customers, prospective customers, alliance partners, and industry analysts, as required.
- Performs all people management duties for a team of professional contributors.
- Sets and communicates performance standards and provides performance feedback.
- Encourages and fosters skill development and professional growth.
Knowledge and Experience
- Over 5 years' experience in marketing, sales or related function within the technology industry, preferably in field marketing and first-hand experience of working in a leadership capacity.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales techniques, channels, business partner relationship development strategies, as well as a thorough understanding of the investment management industry.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Public speaking experience.
- Experience using Salesforce.com is an advantage.
- Ability to travel to the Middle East & Copenhagen.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact email@example.com. Please include CV and cover letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.