Then join our highly successful Northern Europe Customer Services organization of 38 dedicated consultants and developers. We are offering a unique career opportunity where you will be assisting clients by providing support for our product SimCorp Dimension. We support 70 SimCorp clients in the Northern European market.
SimCorp's Northern European Market Unit consists of 130 highly skilled and motivated consultants and is responsible for sales, implementation, and support of the system, SimCorp Dimension, to clients in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark.
In Customer Services, our main goal is to deliver service exceeding all expectations to our clients and maintain a high level of client satisfaction with our product and services. Being a business consultant, you will be an important part of achieving that goal, working both with reactive and proactive aspects of customer service deliveries. In this role you are based in Brussels. We are looking for both senior profiles and profiles with a couple of years experience.
Depending on your experience level, your key responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Advising and supporting our clients and answering their questions regarding daily operation of SimCorp Dimension,
- Effectively communicating with various levels of the client organization,
- Analyzing issues, which occur in SimCorp Dimension in production at our clients, and creating convincing solutions in close co-operation with our developers and subject matter experts,
- Regularly advising and supporting our clients on site,
- Possibility for taking responsibility for your own client portfolio in relation to Support and Operational Services deliveries acting as Operational Account Manager,
- Carrying out smaller projects and assignments at our clients.
To succeed in this job, you most likely have the following skills and competences:
- Good financial knowledge gained through several years of experience, ideally in the financial sector
- Analytical with a strong interest for financial market and financial instruments.
- Service oriented with ability to prioritize tasks.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive results and deliveries
- Excellent team-working skills
- Fluent in English AND in Dutch or French
- Master degree in Economics, Management, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics (ideally combined with Economics)
On a personal plan, you see yourself as a service-minded team player, who have strong interpersonal skills. You are good at multi-tasking and can effectively manage time to meet our clients' expectations. You are good at adapting to and handling frequent changes.
You will start with a comprehensive introduction program, including three weeks at the SimCorp Dimension Academy (product and finance training in Copenhagen). After the introduction period, you will get on-the-job training, coaching, and individual training. We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international, dynamic, and professional organization. You will find knowledgeable and highly specialized people everywhere you look in SimCorp. You will work in an organization that provides flexibility with regard to planning your own work and great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally. We have many social activities and an informal way of communicating, while taking care of our tasks with dedication, team spirit, and humor.
SimCorp is a leading provider of highly specialized software and expertise for the investment industry. Established in 1971, with more than 1,100 employees, SimCorp is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen A/S. Simcorp enables global investment management organization to mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable growth through development and implementation of its integrated and market-leading financial software solution SimCorp Dimension. SimCorp is headquartered in Copenhagen with subsidiaries and branches in Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Kiev, London, Los Angeles, Luxembourg, New York, Oslo, Paris, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Vienna, and Zurich.
As a global company with more than 170 clients, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with a product that helps customers perform the many tasks needed to stay ahead in today's international financial markets.
More about working at SimCorp
Please apply online by uploading a cover letter and your resume. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.