The Inside sales' primary responsibility is to perform discovery on target prospects and clients to identify new business opportunities for the sales team. This person will be responsible for qualifying new prospects and interacting with existing customers, primarily by phone, social media and email.
Success of the role will be measured by prospect pipeline development and customer experience management in support of new business acquisition. This position is often an entry point for account management or sales functions.
The Inside Sales reports to the VP Sales and works closely with the sales, pre-sales and marketing teams. The focus will be on Belgium and Luxemburg and occasionally work on Nordic countries.
To discover and qualify opportunities for sales team to pursue in target accounts, the Inside Sales:
- Performs account discovery based on ideal prospect profile criteria and documents the resulting account intelligence in prescribed sales tools.
- Manages target recruitment for SimCorp marketing events and other campaigns to nurture prospect and client interest.
- Screens, qualifies and nurtures inbound marketing leads using SimCorp's sales best practices.
- Effectively initiates communication via the phone, email and interact with relevant stakeholders.
- Provides product and solution information to prospective and current customers, keeps up-to-date on knowledge of the industry, as well as competitive posture of company.
- Builds relationships through prospecting and marketing lead follow up.
You contribute to the team work by:
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing staffs to ensure that a consistent message is communicated to our customers and/or business partners.
- Providing feedback on marketing campaigns based on information gathered, to help shape campaign.
- Supporting sales with appointment setting.
- Entering leads, contacts and maintaining account information in Salesforce.com in a timely fashion.
And to perform at a high level, the ideal candidate is also expected to:
- Learn and effectively utilizes SimCorp selling concepts and techniques.
- Develop and maintain solid knowledge of SimCorp, our product offerings, and solution features/benefits.
We are looking for a born 'salesman' with excellent oral and written communication skills and techniques. This person should be able to identify target stakeholders using online channels. Moreover:
- Have a first successful relevant work experience (e.g. maintaining prospect data in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com).
- Understand capital markets, investment operations and portfolio management systems via studies or a first professional experience. A knowledge of SimCorp products and services is a distinct advantage.
- Able to make high volume of phone calls and sell ideas and concepts that leads to prospect/client engagements.
- Able to manage you own work in an autonomous manner to meet or exceed individual and team goals and objectives.
- An excellent spoken and written English and at least a good command of French.
- Good PC skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Educated to degree level.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Claudia Sandager Holm at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.