We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant capable of designing and maintaining a high quality, off-the-shelf demo version of SimCorp Dimension, our industry leading product. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives, and work closely with our Sales organization to build solutions that match client requirements with SimCorp's best practices. The mission of this role is to deliver a powerful and effective demo-live environment equipped with real-time data to Pre-Sales Engineers at a moment's notice.
- Analyze past and present discovery processes to determine standard requirements and translate them into a real-time demo-live environment
- Use the discovery proces to identify strong differentiators against competitors
- Reference successful implementation projects to identify and carry forward updated industry practices
- Design and constantly maintain the off-the-shelf demo content and infrastructure
- Own business operations and technical maintenance of the demo database
- Prepare standard SimCorp Dimension presentations and workshops, ensuring high quality with a rapid turnaround time
- Ensure that the standard demo content articulately communicates the benefits and value of SimCorp's integrated solution
- Collect feedback from prospects, clients, Sales Engineers and account executive and quickly incorporate solutions into the demo environment
- Work with Product Management and Professional Services to align the standard demo environment with evolving market practices and new functionality roll out
- Obtain a thorough understanding of SimCorp's sales model and relevant processes, and apply them in sales cases
SimCorp Dimension Knowledge:
- Build and maintain knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio
- Develop knowledge outside current area of expertise
- Translate commercial insights and industry practices into demo content and infrastructure
- Degree within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working for or with one or more of the following:
- Asset Managers
- Mutual Funds
- Third Party Administrators
- Minimum of 3 years of buy-side experience with Front, Middle, and/or Back Office applications
- Experience in configuring investment management systems a plus
- Advanced knowledge of integration tools and market data interfaces
- Experience with business workflow design dependency modelling, and exception management
- Cross functional team player with the ability to communicate, work with and design solutions in unison with Client, Sales, Product Management, Implementation, and Account Management teams
- Comfortable with working in multiple projects under tight turnaround times
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Adam Christian at email@example.com. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.