Do you deliver first-class experience to candidates and hiring managers and know how to build a solid talent pipeline? Then keep reading!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be a member of Simcorp's Global Talent Acquisition team, responsible for executing a well-established recruitment framework to ensure talent is identified, vetted and hired to support SimCorp's business strategy. You will be responsible for the complete recruitment lifecycle, from planning and shaping a growing workforce along with our senior leaders, to the hands-on act of attracting and closing candidates. You are an industry expert, and an internal thought leader on recruitment best practices, and will own what must be a first-class experience to candidates and hiring managers, while building a robust talent pipeline.
You will be based in our Paris office but must expect some travelling, as you will also cover recruitments in e.g. Spain, Benelux and Italy. You will be part of a global team including other Talent Acquisition Partners.
End-to-End Recruitment Process Delivery
- Getting to know the business and partnering with them to fill key talent gaps.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, providing a positive experience for both the hiring manager and the candidates:
- Preparation Activities: Drafting job advertisements, selecting relevant posting channels
- Sourcing Activities: Direct sourcing, creating talent pipeline, applicant management and screening, candidate communication.
- Selection Activities: Telephone interviews, reference checks, candidate communication including meeting scheduling
- Offer Activities: Offer negotiations & closing contract.
- Gather insights and intelligence about trends and developments in recruitment practices from the external marketplace, and make recommendations where necessary.
- Acts as a sounding board for hiring managers, and challenging assumptions on traditional talent pools and relevant skills. Seeks to innovate by creating a diverse pool of talent for all relevant areas.
- Maintain awareness of recruitment metrics and usage of sourcing channels to strengthen our recruitment practices
- Weekly reporting to the Market Unit HR person on pipeline, ongoing projects etc
Development and Implementation of SimCorp's Global Recruitment Strategy
- Partner with the Director of Global Talent to continuously develop and execute the global recruitment strategy and process.
- Support and train managers and HR Business Partners in the adoption of the recruitment processes.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate recruiting, preferably in financial services, technology, professional services, Management Consulting or sales.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience is required.
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Excellent sourcing/research skills with the ability to deep dive into searches for hard-to-fill positions.
- Industry expertise relating to financial services, asset management, professional services and/or technology.
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, HR Business Partners and others within the business.
- Experience with ATS and CRM systems.
- Proactive and with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and taking full ownership is key to fill the role successfully
- Excellent communications skills in French and English is mandatory and some Spanish will be an advantage
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter in English. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.