SimCorp Northern Europe Consulting is looking for highly motivated and skilled Business Consultants to our Data Management team, implementing SimCorp Dimension for our prestigious client base in the SimCorp Northern Europe Market Unit.
As a Business Consultant, you will develop and execute implementation plans for each of your assigned clients. You will normally be working full-time on implementation projects, which require your special expertise in the Integration and Data Management area, and you will be working with all aspects of the project stream. You will act as an important sparring partner for your clients and proactively manage, coordinate, and escalate issues as needed.
SimCorp is a global company with more than 180 clients that includes many of the top tier buy-side asset managers, and who control more than $20 trillion of assets. SimCorp Northern Europe Consulting covers Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Luxemburg, Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands and consist of 65 consultants, divided into specialized groups. You will be part of the Data Management team, which consist of 10 highly skilled and motivated consultants.
As a Data Management Business Consultant, you will:
- Develop your expertise within the SimCorp Dimension Integration Tools, including the Communication Server, and the SimCorp Dimension Data Warehouse.
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
- Conduct workshops to explore client requirements, working with clients and SimCorp's team to help capture, define, and agree on system functional requirements.
- Set up prototypes to verify requirements.
- Document the proposed design in Analysis and Design documents.
- Consult with clients on best practices for the work stream and configure SimCorp Dimension in line with best practices established through previous implementations.
- Perform configuration hand-over to the client.
- Support the client with the testing of functionality.
- Document the solution implemented at the client and contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations in SimCorp.
- Constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
- Liaise with Product Department and Local Product Management in order drive SimCorp Dimension in the direction that supports SimCorp Northern Europes' and our Clients strategies.
We operate in the entire Northern Europe market and you must expect some travel activities in this region.
We are looking for a new colleague who can contribute to further development of the Data Management team and at our clients. To do so, we expect that you have a proven track record and possess the following qualifications:
- An ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results.
- Knowledge off or great interested in data integration and processing.
- Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations.
- Great networking skills as your daily communication include both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of SimCorp Dimension is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- An ability to explain complex projects and issues in a simple and effective manner.
- Strong analytical skills and a solution-focused attitude.
- Effective communication skills in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Francois Delaby, Senior Manager, phone: +32 497-977259 or Stefan Persson, Senior Manager, phone +46 73-3119236. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.