SimCorp Southern Europe is recruiting both junior and senior Post-Implementation Business Consultants to join its Professional Services Operations Team.
- You're working at client premise and assist the client business lines. You're the partner for their day-to-day usage of SimCorp Dimension by managing their incidents and requests.
- You build and share your expertise on SimCorp Dimension with the client: advising our customers and proposing ad-hoc solutions based on best practices in the buy-side industry.
- You manage clients evolutions requirements on SimCorp Dimension : raising enhancement requests to SimCorp headquarters in Copenhagen, testing and validating new modules, training client business users on these modules.
- As a Senior, you handle the complex clients requirements and are the point of escalation for the client. You coordinate the operations managed by the post-implementation consulting team and coach junior consultants.
You have excellent analytical skills and a strong ability to think abstractly. When others have already given up you get going and solve the "puzzle". As a team player you appreciate team accomplishments over personal accomplishments. We expect you to:
- Have a master degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics
- Have experience at custodian, a bank, an asset manager, an insurer, a consultancy company etc.
- Have knowledge and strong interest for financial market and financial instruments
- Speak fluently English as well as local language based on the location you're applying (France, Italy, Spain)
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Valérie Debode (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.