Our agile teams of ambitious developers and testers are looking for a talented FinTech developer colleague. You will implement new features for simulations, execution, restriction testing of portfolios of advanced financial products in our Front Office Modules. You will collaborate closely with clients and product owners to deliver our best-in-class asset management solution; SimCorp Dimension. Our development division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe. We would like someone who:
- Shows courage to suggest novel approaches to optimize the solutions for latency and data integrity.
- Drives our applications towards a more modern architecture.
- Develops new features and bug-fixes for current solutions.
- Shares capital markets insights with the team, or is ready for a steep learning curve.
- Uses VisualStudio/github TeamCity, SonarCube, Grafana, VersionOne, ReactiveExtensions, StatsD, Balsamiq - or brings new tools to our toolbox.
- Excellent C# skills, good insight to the .net framework and object-orientated software design and programming.
- A solid understanding of programming best-practices, and always consider solution scalability and performance.
- Well-founded in working with complex architectures.
- Ability to choose the best suited language for prototyping.
- A fan of uncle Bob and like hack-a-thons.
- A team player who actively seeks collaboration to find optimal solutions.
Furthermore, we value that you:
- have insight to trade life cycles of advanced financial products.
- are a user group member, and perhaps even a contributor
- have demonstrable experience with FinTech programming.
- have experience with application development.
- read books on software and follow blogs.
- hold a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or possess similar relevant knowledge.
As a person you are a fast learner, you are easy and pleasant to work with and you are genuinely interested in helping other people succeed. Moreover, you have probably worked in an agile set-up and have some international experience.
You join us, because you want to be part of a company that is taking pride in reducing complexity for our clients and continuously strive to do things better and differently. Being part of SimCorp means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, working agile, determined to reach our common goal; delivering great products to serve the needs of our customers.
As new employee you will be enrolled in our comprehensive introduction program and attend the 'SimCorp Academy', an introduction to our product, SimCorp Dimension. We try to make you feel at your best during working hours. You will join your colleagues in our exceptional canteen offers, various professional events and every now and then, we attend presentations from colleagues or external experts on everything FinTech related. It is all about getting challenged, innovative and inspired.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact director Michael Stampe at +45 6161 8002. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.