We are looking for a test engineer to join one of the agile teams in our London office. The teams develop Order Manager; a SimCorp Dimension 'trading' application that is part of the Front Office software suite.
As a test engineer you will work with an agile team to deliver new Order Manager features and to identify continuous improvements to the work processes. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements (use case) review, planning and writing test specifications, test execution, test automation and support.
You will work in an agile team with a scrum master, product owner(s), developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe.
You will be part of a professional development organisation with 500 employees, and with locations worldwide.
We expect you to:
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Have proven test experience on complex software systems.
- Database knowledge, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Exposure to XML.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent communication skills.Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
Desirable skills would be:
- FIX protocol experience
- Experience working with Automated Testing tools
- An understanding of finance terminology and concepts.
- Experience of third party trading tools (e.g. Bloomberg, TradeWeb, MarketAxess, FXALL)
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Rosie Clegg via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.