The Human Resources team seeks to develop, implement, and nurture a culture built around the acquisition and development of industry leading talent. We believe passionately in owning our talent pool. The Talent Partner is responsible for the complete recruitment lifecycle, from planning and shaping a growing workforce along with our senior leaders, to the hands on act of attracting and closing top tier candidates. Our Talent Partner will be an industry expert, and an internal thought leader on recruitment best practices, and will own what must be a first-class experience to candidates and hiring managers, while building a robust talent pipeline.
Be an HR Partner
- Partner with HR team to develop and plan headcount strategies
- Collaborate on issues of compensation and benefits to insure that SimCorp is competitive, and that compensation and benefits frameworks are accurately and transparently communicated during the recruitment process
- We are a truly global team. Immigration is a part of every HR professional's life at SimCorp. Work closely with employees, candidates, outside counsel, and HR partners to stay well schooled in immigration policies and to insure compliance in the recruiting process. This should enable us to always cast a global net in the recruitment process.
End-to-End Recruitment Process Delivery
- Tasked with getting to know the business and partnering with them to fill key talent gaps.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, providing a positive experience for both the hiring manager and the candidates
- Preparation Activities: Drafting job advertisements, selecting relevant posting channels
- Sourcing Activities: Direct sourcing, creating talent pipeline, applicant management and screening, candidate communication
- Selection Activities: Telephone interviews, interview scheduling, reference checks, candidate communication* (if a Junior Recruitment Consultant is not hired)
- Offer Activities: Offer negotiations, drafting the offer terms, leading negotiations, facilitating the effective hand off to the HR team for new hire onboarding
- Gather insights and intelligence about trends and developments in recruitment practices from the external marketplace, and make recommendations where necessary
- Acts as a sparring partner for hiring managers, challenging assumptions on traditional talent pools and relevant skills. Seek to innovate by creating diverse pools of talent search to search
- Maintain awareness of recruitment metrics and usage of sourcing channels to strengthen our recruitment practices
- Actively build SimCorp's candidate pipeline in cooperation with the Research Consultant
Development and Implementation of SimCorp's Global Recruitment Strategy
- Partner with the Director of Global Talent to design, develop and execute the global recruitment strategy
- Actively participate in refining recruitment processes
- Support and train managers and HR Business Partners in the adoption of recruitment processes
- The ability to define, articulate, and apply to individual searches the core competencies and cultural attributes that are critical to our success.
- 10+ years of experience in corporate recruiting, preferably in financial services, technology, and/or sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process
- Excellent sourcing/research skills with the ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill positions
- Knowledge and success working on complex compensation packages
- Industry expertise relating to financial services, asset management, professional services and/or technology
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, HR Business Partners and others within the business
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Proactive with excellent communication skills
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Adam Christian firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.