We are looking for a Front Office expert to join our Global Presales team and work closely with our Sales Organization to analyze complex client requirements, and contribute to multi-facet Front Office demos. The Global Presales Principal will be tasked with coaching and leading on-the-ground Consultants to identify and communicate propositions within the Front Office domain that evidence mutual benefit to key decision makers.
We are looking for a strong candidate who is able to influence prospects, articulate the power of the SimCorp Dimension Front Office Solutions, speak credibly from an international perspective and address the unique aspects of regulatory fluidity, globalization and consolidation.
The Global Presales Principal is part of SimCorp Global Presales organization reporting to the Head of Global Presales. The position is required to be located in NYC to closely support the Company key strategy to grow our Front-Office solution in the North American market.
- Analyze the prospect's requirements and translate into solutions
- Identify potential gaps in the system and provide feedback and guidance to Product Division
- Use the discovery process to identify strong differentiators against competitors
Request for Proposals
- Review RFP's answers on key Front-Office deals
- Owner of the library of standard RFP responses in Front-Office
Demos and POCs
- Contribute and at times deliver complex Front Office presentations, workshops, and proof-of-concepts, ensuring high quality and effectively impacting prospect's decision path
- Articulately communicate the benefits and value of SimCorp's integrated Front Office solution
- Improve the global standard Front Office demo content and infrastructure
- Maintain a thorough understanding of SimCorp's sales model and relevant processes, and ensure they are applied in sales cases globally
- Coach and mentor consultants across the organization, guiding others to understand and utilize SimCorp's sales model and relevant processes
SimCorp Dimension Knowledge
- Maintain expert knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio
- Coach others globally in specialized knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio, capabilities and other offerings as they relate to the industry
- Align with Product Management to actively participate in the roadmap definition by specifying enhancements in line with the prospects' requests and global industry trends
- Share expertise in overall functionalities of the solution
- Develop knowledge outside of current area of expertise
- Translate commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into tailored messages to prospect audiences
- Continuously identify Front Office market trends, and competitive intelligence
- Challenge the status quo and "the way we do things " when they are no longer appropriate
- Degree within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of Front Office experience with a software firm or at an asset manager
- Expert knowledge of most of the following areas:
- Portfolio Management
- Trade entry and pre-trade analysis
- Trading and Sales client management
- Risk management and performance measurement
- Pricing and Valuation practices
- Expert level of knowledge of SimCorp Dimension implementation process preferred
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Kevin Brown at Kevin.Brown@simcorp.com. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.