This role is responsible for developing and executing lead generation programs for SimCorp North America in support of the team's overall pipeline building and acceleration initiatives.
The best candidate for the position would be one who embraces the importance of being metric driven in support of developing new sales opportunities.
This position will report into SimCorp's Head of Marketing for North America. The position will work closely with the events marketing team, CRM business analysts, inside sales team, as well as the broader commercial team to develop and implement programs to drive the acquisition of new clients while supporting the expansion of SimCorp's footprint at existing clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing lead generation programs in support of revenue targets. This includes but is not limited to webinars, conferences, account-based marketing programs, search engine marketing and LinkedIn advertising and awareness campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of SimCorp's target universe in North America to create timely and relevant demand generation and pipeline building programs
- Ongoing measurement of demand generation programs in support of hitting targets.
- Drive results in a team environment, leveraging effective partnerships within marketing and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to focus on audience centricity using relevant channels to engage with SimCorp's universe
- Familiarity with applying account-based marketing principles in support of targeted prospect engagement
- Ability to partner with creative/design teams to optimally package lead generation programs
- Familiarity with key issues in the North American insurance, pension and asset management buy-side industry segments is a plus.
- Experience working effectively within cross-organizational and cross-cultural teams
- A university degree with specialization in marketing, communications or English language
- 10-15+ years of progressive experience in communications
- Excellent work ethic that embodies commitment to pipeline goal achievement, collaboration and dedication.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Adam Christian, email: Adam.Christian@simcorp.com. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.