The Senior Engagement Manager will be accountable for three key deliverables in relation to one of our global key accounts; delivery of current and future projects, driving additional revenue and the people management of all employees assigned to the client (approximately 7-10 employees).
As a Senior Manager and a trusted advisor with a deep client relationship, the goal is to consistently exceed client expectation in terms of delivery, and steer them in creating long-term value from their use of SimCorp Dimension.
To be successful in this role, It will be imperative to build a strong client relationship, as well as working closely with internal colleagues both on site and globally who also provide touch points for the client to ensure approach to client is holistic and consistent.
You will have targets relating to your management of people; both on project delivery and people development, as well as a services sales target.
Example deliverables for the role are as follows (TBC):
- Utilisation across team (7 – 10 FTE, including SEM) > 70%
- Revenue for current project over next 5 years > £ 10M
- Renewal of Strategic Agreement after initial 5 years
- Shared targets relating to V&T, Front Office and other key initiatives
- Client satisfaction
Client Engagement and Project Delivery:
- Management: Balance progress vs involvement; inspire development of SimCorp practices, key delivery responsibilities on projects.
- Commercial: Sales and client focus, communicate value of services and standard solutions, commercialise new offerings, build relations, shape/negotiate deals.
- Project execution: Solve issues, monitor projects, road map, steering committees.
- Consulting Vision, understand business transformation, analytical, solid communication, conflict management.
- Be responsible for Business development and Delivery Excellence across all client projects
- Ensure high standards of client satisfaction
Leadership and People Management:
- Manage a team of consultants shaping all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration and training.
- Monitor project progress, risks and opportunities and report back to the Vice President of Implementation.
- Be accountable for delivery of high quality professional services at the client site
- Be a key driver for the growth of the professional services arm of this strategic market unit.
- Encourage and join knowledge sharing teams or competency development across SimCorp with other Engagement Managers
- Participate and contribute to knowledge among SimCorp employees locally and globally
- Relevant degree at 2.1 or above
- Strong SimCorp Dimension Academy knowledge preferable
- In total a minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience
- IT industry knowledge – proven consulting experience in large enterprises.
- Experience of delivering large scale implementation projects
- Proven experience in a leadership role
- Packaged Software industry knowledge.
- Business strategy and processes knowledge and understanding.
- Self-motivated and determined strong negotiation skills.
- Self-confident, inspirational and convincing/credible in the client contact.
- Robust with high integrity.
- Team player.
Expected Internal training:
- "Outstanding Consultancy Skills"
- Salesforce training
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (Talent Acquisition Partner), telephone +44 203 530 7627. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.