Would you like to support, influence and drive engagement, the people agenda and great leadership globally? Are you passionate about people and would you like to play a central role in transforming key functions at SimCorp? Then our position as Global HR Business Partner for our Advisory Functions could be your next opportunity for growth!
You will be a part of SimCorps global HR team that consists of more than 45 professionals, structured in three key areas:
- HR Business Partnering
- Centers of Expertise building global people tools
- HR Operations responsible for recruitment, global mobility and administration
We have a close cooperation between the central HR based in Copenhagen and our local HR resources based in SimCorps entities outside Denmark.
As a Global HR Business Partner, you will be dedicated to supporting our Advisory functions (Group Strategy & Global Communication, IT, Finance, Procurement and HR) as well as acting as functional lead and global responsible for the execution of all people related initiatives and core processes.
You will partner with executives and senior managers to develop and strengthen people initiatives within your business areas, challenge the status quo and continuously improve and impact the people agenda.
The job is based in Copenhagen.
- Implementing strategic functional initiatives, such as blueprints, organizational changes and work force planning
- Working closely together with local HRBP’s to ensure alignment across Market Units in SimCorp.
- Acting as the functional lead change agent supporting executives and senior management teams in global transformation projects
- Enforcing a strong performance culture by supporting talent development initiatives
- Acting as a trusted advisor to line managers, by coaching, supporting, and challenging the managers when advising and guiding on people and leadership topics
- Securing implementation and execution of people tools and processes; capability prioritization and development, employee engagement, people review, performance enablement, succession planning, leadership development etc.
Key skills and competencies:
- 5-7 years' experience in working as a HR Business partner, preferably in an software engineering or highly knowledge based company
- Experience with global business partnering
- Excellent communication skills, which enable you to present complex things in a simple and relevant manner
- Solid business acumen, preferably from a global organisation
- Are good at establishing and maintaining trusting and lasting relationships with many stakeholders at all levels
- Capable of balancing the parameters of quality, speed of delivery and cost.
- An energetic personality that contributes actively to the team with sparring, sharing and good spirits
- Are proactive, pragmatic and willing to go the extra mile
- Certification in ADKAR Change Model and Insights Discovery is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- A Master's Degree (MSc), e.g. in HR, economy, psychology, business administration or similar
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 18th January 2021
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI , Talent Acquisition specialist