SimCorp Global Standards are looking for an experienced consultant to join our team of Standard Platform Component Owners.
As a Component Owner you will manage a portfolio of standard components and you will together with the team manage the build and maintenance of SimCorp’s Standard Platforms. You will also help guide client deliveries to ensure fast and high-quality deliveries and to make sure relevant enhancements are captured and incorporated into the Standard Platform.
To support our targets, the Global Standards Team work closely with Solution Architects, Offer Management and other stakeholders across Market Units, Product Division and our Configuration Delivery Center in Poland.
You will be in a team of 8 and report to Senior Manager, Global Standard Platform.
Your daily task varies from;
- Discuss design with Solution Architects
- Backlog grooming, planning and following up on execution of plans for your components
- Do configuration, testing and documentation
- Participation in internal projects in Global Standards to improve our processes and efficiency within the team and across the organization
- Guide implementation projects globally and collecting feedback
- Limited traveling
You come with a background including some or all of the following;
- Experience designing connectivity solutions (especially Communication Server). You have an advocate for maintainable and scalable solutions
- Expertise in connectivity is linked to a background 1 of IBOR processes (SWIFT OR Corporate Actions Manager)
- Knowledge on other IBOR processes also considered as an advantage
- Profound knowledge of financial instruments within SimCorp Dimension in general
- Track record in transforming clients' strategic goals into high caliber, best practice SimCorp Dimension solutions
- Experience with solution packaging and configuration management would be an advantage
Furthermore you have;
- Good knowledge of market standards and market terminology
- Plan, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Persistent, appreciative with a mindset and an above-average energy level.
- Natural desire to develop solutions and offers
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 24 January 2021
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner.