Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your Salesforce skills within a busy, agile environment?
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Salesforce expert to be part of the Business Solutions team in Group IT.
You will get a unique possibility to contribute, working across the Salesforce platform in cooperation with our Business Analysts and key stakeholders to analyze our requirements, suggest and maintain efficient solutions.
In Group IT we are 50 employees of which 25 work in the Business Solutions team. We are partly based at SimCorp’s Copenhagen headquarter, partly in our development center in Kiev. The team is experienced and can design, configure, develop, implement, support, and maintain our internal, cloud-based, applications. These include Salesforce, VersionOne and Workday and an integration platform from Dell Boomi.
You will be part of our CRM Agile team consisting of 6 other colleagues, whereof two are based in Ukraine, and you may take an active role in improving our Continuous Integration setup. Your primary domain will be our CRM solution from Salesforce including different apps from Apttus, Remedyforce, Altify amongst other.
- Provide input to our application strategies and architectural designs
- Communicate directly with our business stakeholders and end-users to analyze goals and capability requirements
- Design, configure and develop solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Test the stability and functionality of the application
- Fix bugs
- Write documents and provide technical training for end-users
- Relevant/several years of experience from a similar position, in an international environment.
- A broad experience with the Salesforce platform both when it comes to configuring the Sales- and Service Cloud
- Development skills within Lightning components, Apex and VisualForce and experience with Force.com IDEs or, alternatively, web development- or Java skills-
- Collaboration-, bridging IT and business
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Furthermore, you are:
- Capabilities to provide high-quality solutions
- Courage to challenge the existing
- Flexible, and structured way of working with an agile mindset
- Service-minded and customer-oriented
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
ARE YOU INTERESTED ?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 15 January 2021.
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner.