Would you like to become part of Simcorp's growing Global First Line Support Team and work with some of the most exciting clients and solutions in the financial industry?
You will be part of our Global 1st line Support team working with dedicated Customer Support Consultants, Developers and Associates. Our responsibility is to achieve high-quality support to over 180 SimCorp clients world-wide for their SimCorp Dimension® platform and provide Operational support for SimCorp clients with this service. The team achieves required service levels for customer issues, delivery times, and customer satisfaction.
You will be the first contact for our clients looking for support in their daily operations and will be part of delivering outstanding support to them.
- Be the “face of SimCorp Support” as the first contact point for our clients. Contact is made through our support portal
- Apply existing solutions to client requests when possible (on less complex enquiries)
- Communicate and articulate replies and resolutions to clients
- Hand over enquiries to consultants and developers in the next level support for analysis and delivery of a solution
- Work with other Customer Support Associates to ensure seamless processes and assistance
- Support running SCD (Technical support)
- Set up remote connections to clients thereby allowing consultants and developers to troubleshoot enquiries regarding the standard functionality of SimCorp Dimension®
- Experience in a client-facing role from customer support
- Experience in the field of IT, Services or Banking and advantage
- A flair for IT and related problem solving
- Used to a fast pace at the workplace
- Enthusiastic and enjoy a lively environment
- Proficiency in English
- Familiarity with MS Office tools and SalesForce
- Some flexibility to work on duty on weekends or public holidays.
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 20 January 2021.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner