SimCorp Ukraine is seeking a Test Analyst with interest in testing of commercial software. Our product SimCorp Dimension is one of the world's leading investment management systems used by financial institutions in all international financial markets today. You will be a part of the Trading domain team responsible for development and test of Order Manager, a SimCorp Dimension application that allows traders to buy and sell assets.
We are looking for an experienced agile tester with the skills, interest and technical competences needed to drive a continuous integration agenda through developing and extending automation test cases and improving integration testing. You will work closely with your developer and business tester colleagues, in a scrum team of 5-9 people, to deliver features and to challenge them to find weak spots as early as possible. You will be assessing testability of the team’s solutions and will be expected to do some manual testing too. We see you as an excellent team player, focused on adding value to client and continuous improvement, and willing to collaborate in pursuit of high quality standards.
We offer you a unique opportunity to join us in our transformational journey to become a scaled agile development organization characterized by high quality delivery, high performance and high people engagement. As a member of the Front Office Agile Release Train you will be working closely with colleagues from Copenhagen and London as SimCorp is a global company with development centers located in Denmark, the UK, Germany and Ukraine.
Working in an agile organization based on empowerment and trust, it is important you are a strong team player and have the ability and willingness to apply knowledge in different areas and constantly learn and grow. In addition, this role requires someone with a strong passion for testing, someone with advanced analytical skills and experience in driving tests from software requirements.
- Background in computer science, engineering or similar quantitative disciplines
- Experience working in a development team focusing on test automation
- C# programming experience
- Be able to plan your own work, navigate within multiple priorities, demonstrate flexibility
- Have advanced English communication skills both written and spoken
- Manual test experience and writing test cases based on business requirements
- Experience with Gherkin, Cucumber and BDD Frameworks
- Experience in designing and developing of automation frameworks
- Experience with performance testing and other types of non-functional testing
- An understanding of financial terminology and concepts
- Database knowledge, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle, XML, XSLT
- Experience with continuous integration (TeamCity) and quality gates
- Configuration management (GitHub)
- XML and XSLT knowledge
- ISTQB certification
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.