We are looking for application developers to join one of the agile teams in our Kiev office. The team will develop Order Manager, a SimCorp Dimension 'trading' application that allows traders to handle orders by buying and selling assets.
As a software developer you will be responsible for delivering new Order Manager features and for continuous improvements to the existing code base. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You would be expected to work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
You will work in an agile team with a scrum master, product owners, developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe. You are expected to work in a close cooperation with our office in UK, where the core part of Order Manager development is located.
You will be part of a professional development organisation with 450 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
We expect you to:
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Have a solid understanding and proven experience with .NET, C# and object-oriented concepts.
- Be willing to work with complex software features all the way through to deployment.
- Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to work with implementation of new features to this solution.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically distributed team.
- Have very good English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language.
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organisation. You will be working in an organisation that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, we take charge of our tasks with dedication and we have team spirit and humour. The vast majority of our new colleagues join the SimCorp Academy – a three-week professional in-depth introduction to our SimCorp Dimension software platform. Your introduction is followed up in your local unit with on-the-job training and relevant courses.
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.