We are looking for an UX designer with strong experience in enterprise software design who will work on our new Cloud stack as well as existing desktop functionality. We invite you to join our journey to Cloud, moving the product from desktop to cutting edge Web technologies and developing it further in this way.
As a UX designer, you will:
- work hands on with operational tasks, such as handling continuous feature and change requests, doing lightweight prototypes, wireframes and visual design;
- contribute to develop next generation of SimCorp Dimension for the web;
- contribute to features brainstorming and specification.
- minimum 3 years of hands on experience with UX and design thinking;
- experience with designing intuitive products, enterprise software, productivity software or financial software or applications;
- experience with web design;
- hands on experience with Adobe and various prototyping tools;
- strong English (both oral and written).
- degree in digital design, industrial or equivalent;
- experience with UX standards and guidelines;
- knowledge of the financial business area is an advantage.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.