With the fast growth in our business and an increased focus on business controlling, we are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner for Controlling & Management reporting within the Southern Europe Market Unit (SE)
The new Senior Finance Business Partner's mission is to establish and maintain a structured management reporting process in the region and to support the local management team in France in analysing the performance of the business.
Your tasks and responsibilities includ
- Leading on strategic initiatives that support the successful execution of the company strategy, e.g. trends, variance analysis, business case review and support.
- Provide insights and analysis with monthly performance compared to budget and report to the local management team and the different business owners.
- Keep the monthly prognosis in MPC up to date for revenue, costs, salary planning as well as internal trade within the reporting deadlines and present to the SMT monthly the "walk to target" and risks involved in the full year prognosis
- Follow up accuracy of the license pipeline and ensure consistency with the forecast
- Provide the PS managers with a monthly review of the professional services performance
- Lead and drive the establishment of the yearly budgets within the corporate guidelines
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and insight to support decision making in APAC
- Provide direction in the PS project margins analysis prior to entering a PS deal as well as quarterly follow up of the actual performance. On top, present senior management with client exposure overview on major PS projects.
Most importantly you have solid business acumen and controlling experience, preferably from a controlling function in a professional services or IT consultancy firm. You have a positive mindset, with an ability to influence key stakeholders. Furthermore, you have a deep understanding of key business drivers in a Professional Services firm.
As the ideal candidate, we expect you to have:
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills (including modelling skills).
- Approximately 4-10 years of experience
- A master in finance/economics or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of professional trends and the latest reporting methods
For you to thrive and succeed in this role, we are looking for a candidate with:
- Superior analytical skills and good presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- An outgoing and assertive personality
- A curious and proactive approach
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You'll experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You'll share in our pursuit of innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
For further information about the position, please contact Jo Lambrechts, CFO for NE, SE and APAC (email@example.com) Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Preferred start date is June 2018.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.