SimCorp is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join the growing SimCorp Coric development team based in London or Wolverhampton (UK). SimCorp Coric sales, marketing and professional services teams are located in offices in London and Boston (USA).
Working as part of a friendly and knowledgeable development team, the successful candidate will work on a variety of new and existing projects, allowing involvement in the full development life cycle, from conception through to completion.
This role requires excellent problem solving skills and experience in commercial software development.
Reporting to the VP R&D – SimCorp Coric and working with the Development Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing the SimCorp Coric Client Communications application suite
- Assisting in solving problems for clients, which have been escalated to the Development team
- Working with the Testing team, on test specifications and bug fixing
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience/personal attributes:
- Demonstrable understanding of Object Oriented Design/Programming in a .NET environment.
- Experience working with SQL Server (ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc).
- Demonstrable understanding and commercial experience with function rich MVC web applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A logical thinker with excellent problem solving ability.
- Methodical, adaptable individual able to work equally well in both R&D and Support streams.
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize work, and to work unsupervised to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Good understanding of full stack development and the Development Life Cycle.
- Understanding of standard design patterns, such as Repository and Dependency Injection.
- Understanding of data access layer implementation and abstraction (Entity Framework for example).
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You'll experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You'll share in our pursuit of innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (Recruitment), telephone +44 203 530 7627. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.