We’re looking for a Senior Consultant who will be in charge of building our Spanish PSO Team
- You handle complex clients requirements and are the point of escalation for the client.
- You coordinate the operations managed by the post-implementation consulting team and coach junior consultants.
- You build and share your expertise on SimCorp Dimension with the client: advising and proposing ad-hoc solutions based on best practices in the buy-side industry.
- You manage clients evolutions requirements on SimCorp Dimension : raising enhancement requests to SimCorp headquarters, testing and validating new modules, training client business users on these modules
- You have at least 2 years of experience on SimCorp Dimension
- Possess good knowledge of the Front and Middle Office Investment Management industry
- Speak fluently English and Spanish is a plus
- Enthusiastic, committed and result-oriented
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Valérie Debode and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.