We are looking for a test engineer to join one of the agile teams in our London office. The teams develop Order Manager; a SimCorp Dimension 'trading' application that is part of the Front Office software suite.
As a test engineer you will work with an agile team to deliver new Order Manager features and to identify continuous improvements to the work processes. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements (use case) review, planning and writing test specifications, test execution, test automation and support.
You will work in an agile team with a scrum master, product owner(s), developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe.
You will be part of a professional development organisation with 500 employees, and with locations worldwide.
We expect you to:
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Have proven test experience on complex software systems.
- Database knowledge, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Exposure to XML.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent communication skills.Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
Desirable skills would be:
- FIX protocol experience
- Experience working with Automated Testing tools
- An understanding of finance terminology and concepts.
- Experience of third party trading tools (e.g. Bloomberg, TradeWeb, MarketAxess, FXALL)
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You'll experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You'll share in our pursuit of innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (UK Recruitment), telephone +44 2035307627 . Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.