We are growing, so we need an extra developer in our team! You will be working with some very skilled senior developers and our new team member can be either a recent graduate or a skilled senior to be a good match for the team.
Together with the team, your responsibilities are to ensure continued delivery of quality data management solutions, for one of the most advanced investment management solutions in the world - SimCorp Dimension. The codebase in Data Management is composed of both front- and backend C# code, as well as APL and C++. We have a big focus on craftmanship, teamwork and test.
- Excellent C# skills, good insight to the .net framework and object-orientated software design and programming.
- A good and practical understanding of the SOLID principles, programming best-practices, test-driven development, solution scalability and performance.
- A good understanding of the architecture behind real-time systems and database concepts.
- An agile and team-focused mindset.
- Having a constant desire for improving yourself and the system around you.
As a person, you possess the drive and interest in converting complex problems into code and working solutions. You are passionate about your work, have a high-quality mindset and take pride in the team delivering good results.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Peter Riise +45 35 44 88 00. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.