Group IT totals 60 employees and is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining SimCorp's internal systems environment and applications. As an IT Automation Specialist, you will play a key role in ensuring a well-performing, stable, and up-to-date infrastructure allowing SimCorp to meet its business objectives.
Placed in the Server Team, your primary role will be to participate in continuously improving the cost picture, stability and speed of deliveries to our business users, which includes agile software developers, pre-sales and implementation consultants.
You and the rest of the team will aim at providing first-class services to your colleagues in SimCorp. Around 500 of our colleagues are in SimCorp's HQ in Denmark, with another 900 working at one of SimCorp's subsidiaries across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
The IT Automation Specialist position is placed in our Infrastructure Services Department, which is responsible for designing, installing, optimizing, and maintaining the SimCorp IT Infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will comprise the following main tasks:
- Implementing automation of processes via code or workflow engines
- Furthering and advocating an automation-focused mindset
- Assisting in increasing business process understanding, and how that translates into well-running automation
- Provide the business users with easy access to the automation frameworks via human-friendly GUIs or APIs fitting to the intended users
- Designing, implementing and operating present and future automation frameworks
- participating in infrastructure projects as automation subject matter expert
We imagine that you:
- are service-minded
- are structured and systematic
- are focused on delivering the right quality
- can dig deep to solve a conundrum when needed
- like to work in a team of experienced techies, and prefers knowledge to be shared
- are a self-starter
- are flexible, loyal, and value integrity
- have a good sense of humor
We imagine that you:
- Have vast experience in transforming user stories based on business and IT processes into fully automated scripts and workflows
- Know relevant languages and engines for infrastructure automation, like
- Symantec/Altiris Workflow
- MS Flow
- have a broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure automation in general
- have experience from a similar job, preferably in an international environment
- preferably have taken courses and certifications within the relevant technologies / suppliers
- have experience with large finance systems. Experience with SimCorp Dimension is of course a valuable plus
- are fluent in written and spoken English
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic, and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers flexibility in planning your daily work.
Our Infrastructure department is becoming increasingly focused on automation. Expect to be part of a team, in which coding- and scripting skills are on the rise, and you will be expected to help the team increase their automation skills gradually.
In Group IT you and your colleagues will constantly be developing new skills to keep up with new technical opportunities, presently specifically within the fields of automation, robotics and cloud services. We focus on employing and retaining the right employees. Personal and professional development is an important aspect of this.
We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team-spirit, and humor.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Senior Manager, Group IT Infrastructure Services, Jacob Mygind, telephone +45 3544 8800. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.